Thursday, May 8, 2008

Date : The End of Days

Name

Teacher

Research Paper

Report on the effects of WAR

War is a problem in everybody’s… man I don’t want to write this. I got such writer’s block right now. It’s so boring, such a pointless thing to talk about. Why does it matter if I know or try to understand the consequences of war? It’s still gonna happen no matter what I do or say. War has been a part of human existence since the beginning of time, I can’t change anything. Plus, it doesn’t even really affect me. I can’t even tell the difference of when America is at war or at peace. My life isn’t affected so I guess I shouldn’t really care, even if I did and tried to stop war, I’d fail and become miserable over my failure. So, what’s the point. What’s the point on focusing and analyzing a negative feature of the world that will only depress me and show me something I can never fix. I might as well just sit back and let the world… Geez what was that? The room just lit up, I couldn’t even see. Whoa, the lights just went out. What’s going on? The power’s out… I wonder what happened. Is it just my room? Maybe I blew a fuse… What’s that noise? It’s so loud… I better look outside and qa#wxcuhbj m

No comments: